Téma: Whoops I browse the loyalty points thing and did

Whoops I browse the loyalty points thing and did not realise that they didn't release it. Lol sorry whoops did not log in if I had been posting. And they have done multiple things to Wow The game. Just look at the RS gold new clothes. You pick a classs for those clothes! And now theres air, The dunging benefits and armours now seem Like WoW armour. Look at the elves now. Aura, are you kidding me? It might be cool but there making the game easier today since for every new slot they realease comes a higher bonus and that means a greater hit/new effect. And Lol Keep the speacil effects weapons I enjoy this game...

Along with the very first post once I was refering to WoWing the match I supposed Aura slots. You don't decide on a"class" for the clothes. You select pre-designed outfits which you can completely customize for free. RuneScape, up to this point, had no"raiding" element to it. RuneScape introduced to keep their players from shifting to games like World of Warcraft, not to mimic another games.

You can't state that auras will considerably make the game easier because barely a detail is known about them yet. Auras are likely to cater to high-end players . And you forget that Jagex is good at balancing trouble.

So I am at 65 almost 66 defense. I'd like defense to be among my first 99's along with magic, however I do not have the capability to resist countless low leveled mosters because of a lack of time and paitence. I would like to know where and how and some hints on the best way to train shield the fastest/quickest or even simplest approach. Recently I have been performing pest control, but wave after wave will get boring... Not to mention the occasional loss due to an overwhelming population of low leveled people seeking to do damage to a level 100+ beserker/defiler/torcher/ravager...

And as another issue, I would also like to know an tips on leveling magic. I am presently using early magiks to mass kill npcs at a multiple combat zone. Here is some information about me: Money is of no concern to me personally. I have complete ornamented dragon and every monster weapon (with the exclusion of claws, due to the buy RuneScape gold simple fact that I find them useless ). I'm a member with most of the major quests done, desert treasure, legend's, hero, and people of that type.