Téma: Winhere has the globe's top auto

As a world leading professional brake pieces manufacturer, Winhere produces more than 55 million units involving brake discs and TWELVE million sets of brake patches annually for OEM and also IAM.

96%+ car parc coverage of brake discs and brake pads from a to Z for both passenger cars and professional vehicles.

IATF16949, ISO14001, ISO45001, ECE R90, CNAS certificated.

Countrywide Green Manufacturer and China’s Champion Enterprise awarded by M. MY SPOUSE AND I. I. T. and C. F. I. E.

Nation's Standard of “Brake Dvd for Automobile” GB/T 34422-2017 will be led by National Quality Supervision and Inspection Centre for automobile parts, Winhere is a responsible drafting company due to this national standard.

Oiled brake discPainted brake discDrilled brake discSlotted
Brake Discs Features:

•Equivalent to OE style and design

Smooth and quick stop

Anti-rust

Low noise, very low dust

Optimal thermal functionality

Brake Pads Features:

Huge performance

Long-life service

Anti-fade

Low noise, low dust

Geographical friendly
100% critical measurements, runout and DTV examination

Material physical and substance inspection

Test shear muscle, compressibility, density, flatness and parallelism

Test performance plus noise/NVH
Advanced foundry equipment and also professional R&D teams give a solid foundation for the standard and supply of flat iron castings.

Winhere foundry workshops are intended and constructed to embrace the idea of environment protection. Foundry facilities incorporating world-class medium-frequency induction furnaces, currency trading molding lines, sand cure systems and core creating equipment are employed to be able to significantly reduce energy use and CO₂ emission.
Winhere is satisfied only if our customers are pleased. Under the instruction connected with Winhere philosophies, "Quality, Thin and Environment", we offers high-quality automotive brake goods for global OE in addition to aftermarket customers.

 Inside OE market, Winhere has established long-term cooperative relationships and participated within the coordinative development of braking system with FAW-Hongqi, General Power generators, Great Wall Motors, Geely Car or truck, BYD Auto, Zhengzhou Car, and other automobile brands. Winhere's R&D, quality control and stable supply are famous by customers.

 Within the aftermarket, Winhere has the globe's top auto parts customer base that can bring significant business increase.

 In terms of logistics, Winhere has proven long-term strategic partnerships along with world-renowned sea, land, plus air logistics companies, and setup overseas distribution centers within Chicago and Toronto to confirm the on-time delivery.
https://www.winhere.com.cn/HCV-Discs-pl3627543.html

HCV Discs
201911ld