Téma: Ima spend the $100 so that I just have to buy the game after.

Tough cover superstar for Dame to live around however as a Blazers fan and NBA 2K Coins coming from a guy who loves Kobe, I can assure you that I will be purchasing the normal version because it is cheaper. Saying that nobody is going to purchase the regular because they"do not care" about Dame is foolish. Think dollars my buddy. Ya but if you understand ur gont be buying both present and next gen it saves money to buy the Kobe version.

I mean, majority of the community will only buy the current gen version of the mamba forever edition as it includes the next gen regular variant for free my guy. Is it safe to state that the vast majority of the community can afford the new consoles? I thought the majority was children (old guy here.) Why would anyone pay 100 bucks on game it's possible to pay 60 for. I am not spending 100 simply because Kobe is on the cover.

It's hard for Dame, because when the next - gen version comes out, most people are going to purchase the latest version or even the Mamba forever current gen variant and a couple of months afterwards, nobody will regular version of the current gen and that shows they don't care about him.

Can it be safe to state that most the community can afford the new consoles? I thought most was children (old guy here.) Why would someone pay 100 bucks on sport you can pay 60 for. I am not spending 100 simply because Kobe is on the cover. Thats the way I believe, I desired the Kobe cover but $100. . No thanks Zion is going to be OK. Plus 2k has been copy and paste for the previous five years anyways. Ima spend the $100 so that I just have to buy the game after. I bet I will get a next gen console some stage this season and want to play 2K and that I know that I don't want to get the $60 version double so I'll just spend 100$ up front to get it on both generations. I'm going to buy it for another gen. since you understand the game for this gen consoles will be cheeks.

They did just about every all star vet dirty by picking zion after 19 games as a cover athlete at all! Yet alone on the next gen cover. . Not everyone is able to manage 100 bucks or the PS5 place the gate, I'm getting Dame pay for. Not all people can afford a new gen as well as the 100 dollar version right away lmfao weirdo hes about the cover nothing dirty about it. Not like this bro, majority of the community and fan-base would be buying the present gen mamba forever edition as it includes the next gen standard edition for free. But hows it doing him filthy plenty of Buy NBA 2K MT Coins people wi possess his cover because of what I just said. The game is going to be the specific same such as 2k20. Save up and wait until you buy a PS5. I really could, but why do I? I can wait couple months and just play the PS5 version and save about $30.